This website is owned and operated by LETS CARTLY LTD Company number 14443386. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Information We Collect:
By using our website, you consent to the processing of your IP address by third parties for the purpose of locating you and converting your currency. Additionally, you consent to your browser saving that currency in a session cookie (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this so that the chosen currency will be chosen and constant when you browse our website and the pricing can be converted to your local currency.
- Version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site. To load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, and to provide customer support.
- Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
How We Use Your Information:
The following are the ways we gather and utilize your personally identifiable information:
- To customize the user experience: To better understand how our Users as a whole use the services and resources on our site, we may use information in aggregate.
- To better our Site and your User experience:
- We work hard to make improvements to our website services depending on the data and feedback we get from you.
- We may use the data we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including the display of data trends based on various demographics and the provision of offers and discounts to you.
- To offer client support:
- Your information enables us to more successfully address your support and customer service needs.
- We may utilize the information provided by Users who contact us with queries or comments to get back to them.
- By opening an account with us, you consent to us contacting you by phone, email, mail, or text message in order to answer inquiries you send our way.
- To complete transactions: we reserve the right to use the data Users provide during the course of processing an order. Except as required to deliver the service, we never divulge credit card information to third parties.
- To distribute recurring emails and printed materials: users will get updates, sales offers, and information about their services at the address and email address they specify. These addresses could also be used to reply to queries from users and/or other people. Users who register for an account on the site consent to receiving emails and/or mail from us that may contain information about the firm, updates, sales, related products or services, etc. The User may contact us via our website at any time to stop receiving emails or mail from us in the future.
- For our marketing purposes:
- Based on the information Users have supplied with us, we may use the information Users submit to show targeted advertising or other material that we believe the User may find interesting.
- In order for third parties to decide if they would want to advertise to our Users, we may offer data mining services to them. These services may include providing aggregate information about the user base of the Site, such as interests and purchases made.
- By creating an account, you grant us permission to call you at the phone number you provided, even if it’s a wireless or do-not-call list number, in order to market to you.
- We may link and connect your information to the data you have supplied to our other websites, such as ifit.com.
- In order to enhance the look, feel, and functionality of our website, we may also use or sell aggregate data, such as information about the pages visitors have visited, or we may conduct use and page popularity analyses.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a European Resident, we process your personal data when:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the products you have ordered).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data for performance marketing activities, to conduct data analytics and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- We need to do so to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- We need to do so to protect your vital interests or those of others.
- We have your consent to do so, which you may withdraw at any time.
Questions or Complaints
If you are a European Resident and have a concern about how we process personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you live. For contact details of your relevant local Data Protection Authority, please see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm or, if you are a resident of Switzerland, https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact/.
You will be required to supply your email address and billing information when you purchase our services. The only reason for which we will utilize the details supplied in connection with a User’s purchase is to complete that transaction.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
It may go to our approved service providers who work with us to deliver services and carry out tasks on our behalf. They are not allowed to utilize it in any other manner.
We Do Not Share Or Sell Your Information:
When compelled by law, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena, we will provide information we keep. If we believe that disclosing the information may help stop a crime from being started, we may also provide it in response to requests from law enforcement or other government authorities. Last but not least, to the extent authorized by law, we may share information if there is a transfer of our assets or ownership in conjunction with a proposed or completed corporate restructuring, such as a merger or acquisition.
How We Protect Your Information:
Our site Beverable is PCI compliant and is SSL secured as we use WooCommerce for our store.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We want you to feel confident using the Site. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
What are cookies?
What cookies do we use and why?
Some cookies are necessary to allow you to browse our website, use its features, and access secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for the website to work. For example, we use user-input cookies for the duration of a session to keep track of a user’s input when filling in forms that span several pages.
We also use functional cookies to remember choices you’ve made or information you’ve provided, such as your username, language, or the region you are in. This allows us to tailor your website experience specifically to your preferences. For example, authentication cookies are functional cookies that are used for the duration of a session (or persistent, if you agree to the “remember me” function) to allow users to authenticate themselves on subsequent visits or to gain access to authorized content across pages. The functional cookies we use include:
User-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service.
Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool in order for the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.
User interface customization persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preference regarding a service across web pages.
Beverable is dedicated to user experience and we use many tools to help us improve our website and our commerce platform. To this end, we use reporting and analytics cookies to collect information about how you use our website, and how often. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and only use pseudonymous cookie identifiers that do not directly identify you. The performance cookies we use include:
First party analytics cookies – We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our website, and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our websites are performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
Third party analytics cookies – We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. For instructions on how opt out of Google Analytics, see below.
Advertising cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and provide you with a more personalized service in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and we may share this information with third-parties, such as advertisers. Although these cookies can track your device’s visits to our website and other sites, they typically cannot personally identify you. Without these cookies, the advertisements that you see may be less relevant and interesting to you.
Finally, Social and Content cookies are placed by many social media plugins (for example the Facebook ’like’ button), and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website (for example services that allow the playing of video files, or that create comments sections). We integrate these modules into our platform to improve the experience of browsing and interacting with our websites. Please note that some of these third party services place cookies that are also used for things like behavioral advertising, analytics, and/or market research.
Additionally, we use pixels and tags from the following third parties, which may in turn place cookies:
Reporting & Analytics:
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our websites.
Facebook Custom Audiences: We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites.
Social Media & Content:
Facebook Connect: We use Facebook Connect to allow visitors to our website to interact with and share content via Facebook’s social media platform.
Instagram: We use Instagram to allow visitors to our website to interact with and share content via Instagram’s social media platform.
How long do cookies stay on my computer or mobile device?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to control cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
How do you control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org .
If you have questions about this policy or need help exercising your privacy rights, please contact us at [email protected].